---
First Chapter
(prologue)
(prologue)
Saturday.
- oh, it's today - some dialogue indicating me remembering about an important event.
I pick my mobile phone and see the message I got few days ago from Danny asking for a date.
First frames showing briefly me waking up, dressing and eating. It will present a little of a hurry.
After that will appear a short part in cloud bubbles showing what has happened previously. It includes me and Danny sitting on the grass during the lunch break outside of college.
The time skips to when I'm about to leave house. Mum was surprised I want to go somewhere.
- where are you going?
- see the friend.
- Riiight, friend. - mum said mockingly.
- FRIEND - i pout and my face turns red.
I kissed her as a goodbye and left. The last scene will portray me on the bus.
- normal everyday action
- retrospection
- saying 'bye' to mum
- hurry after reading the same phone message again
- me in bed
- mobile phone (and message)
- me in a dress
Storyboard
Second Chapter
(main action)
(main action)
I arrive on the place, seeing him waiting. We hug each other and say hi.
- how long have you been waiting?
- just half an hour. I wanted to be there earlier.
- wow, you look nice in this dress. - Danny looks at me and compliments me.
I smile and thank him.
- so, shall we go to the park? - he asks.
- sure.
We walk down the road towards the park. The story skips this walk and shows us in front of the park's main gate. We walk around slowly enjoying the quietness. Apart of us are some dog walkers.
- It might rain. -Danny noticed pointing at the cloudy sky.
- I hope not, I was looking forward to today.
[just a main ovearll square speechbox saying that we talked a lot about each other, things we did and experienced etc.]
We sit on a bench at one side of the park, turned back to the sun. Danny looks at me and I look at him. Then he kisses me on the cheek quickly and gives a shy smile.
I am shocked of what happened, stand up very stiffly and start to walk again. My face is really red. He hurries up to me and joins my walk. We look everywhere but at each other. Time passes slowly.
We start a small talk again.
- sorry, was I moving too quick?
- no, it's not that.
- what's up then?
- it was my first kiss with a boy. - I grow just as red on the face as earlier.
- it was my first kiss too - Danny smiles and blushes.
We leave the park, walking down the street. It's a little bit darker. We take notice of the sky, which is half azure, half crimson.
- at the time like this, dragon god of sun and dragon goddess of moon meet each other and dance. - I tell him.
We stop at Greggs store and he buys us drinks (coffee for him, hot chocolate for me).
We approach Eccles Shopping Centre and clouds left the sky again, after thinking it's going to rain. We see the sun shining straight on us.
- The dragon god of sun blesses us - I say
Danny smiles to me and just then raises his thumb up high to the sky.
Events
Storyboard
- wow, you look nice in this dress. - Danny looks at me and compliments me.
I smile and thank him.
- so, shall we go to the park? - he asks.
- sure.
We walk down the road towards the park. The story skips this walk and shows us in front of the park's main gate. We walk around slowly enjoying the quietness. Apart of us are some dog walkers.
- It might rain. -Danny noticed pointing at the cloudy sky.
- I hope not, I was looking forward to today.
[just a main ovearll square speechbox saying that we talked a lot about each other, things we did and experienced etc.]
We sit on a bench at one side of the park, turned back to the sun. Danny looks at me and I look at him. Then he kisses me on the cheek quickly and gives a shy smile.
I am shocked of what happened, stand up very stiffly and start to walk again. My face is really red. He hurries up to me and joins my walk. We look everywhere but at each other. Time passes slowly.
We start a small talk again.
- sorry, was I moving too quick?
- no, it's not that.
- what's up then?
- it was my first kiss with a boy. - I grow just as red on the face as earlier.
- it was my first kiss too - Danny smiles and blushes.
We leave the park, walking down the street. It's a little bit darker. We take notice of the sky, which is half azure, half crimson.
- at the time like this, dragon god of sun and dragon goddess of moon meet each other and dance. - I tell him.
We stop at Greggs store and he buys us drinks (coffee for him, hot chocolate for me).
We approach Eccles Shopping Centre and clouds left the sky again, after thinking it's going to rain. We see the sun shining straight on us.
- The dragon god of sun blesses us - I say
Danny smiles to me and just then raises his thumb up high to the sky.
- meeting with Danny
- walking in the park
- first kiss
- attempts to kiss and weird reaction of me
- settings (park and others)
- sky (with imaginary dragons)
- kiss
Storyboard
Third Chapter
(epilogue)
Late afternoon. Danny escorts me to the same bus stop I arrived earlier. We share some final talk waiting.
- we could have use any of the stops along the way, but instead we went all the way back here. - Danny points that out and we both chuckle at the joke.
We finally see the bus approaching. I put the hand out to make it stop. Just before entering the bus I quickly kiss him on the cheek and smile. He kisses me back, on the lips.
- I hope we can something agaain soon. - he says.
- me too.
As soon as I entered the bus we wave at each other and I see him walking his way back home.
- we could have use any of the stops along the way, but instead we went all the way back here. - Danny points that out and we both chuckle at the joke.
We finally see the bus approaching. I put the hand out to make it stop. Just before entering the bus I quickly kiss him on the cheek and smile. He kisses me back, on the lips.
- I hope we can something agaain soon. - he says.
- me too.
As soon as I entered the bus we wave at each other and I see him walking his way back home.
I sit on the bus, then go home. Mum asks me again.
- Did you have fun?
- Yeah I did.
- Yeah I did.
The scene changes to my room, me lying on bed with open eyes.
(In cloud speech box) - was it a date? I really think so.
Last scene shows me with closed eyes, smiling.
Events
Storyboard
(In cloud speech box) - was it a date? I really think so.
Last scene shows me with closed eyes, smiling.
- kissing back
- farewell to Danny and return home
- on bed again
- knowing the feeling is returned
- kisses
- lying on bed (but not sleeping)
Storyboard



























