---
Story Brief
Time Span
The story happens in the past, the exact date is March 15th, 2014.
Settings / Environment
The main action takes place in the park [name] during midday. It begins in my room, transits to the bus, then goes to the park, changes to other surroundings (mostly streets as we continued waking), and back to the bus and my house. In the retrospection there is a view of in front of the college.
There aren't many objects appearing, which are used, except hot drinks (coffee and hot chocolate); it’s pretty much a bench we sat on for a while, bus stop and the bus.
Park was very peaceful, trees and grass fields, little tracks and benches. There are also some background people with dogs. Most interesting part was the sky above us.
Characters
Main – Danny and I
Minor – mum + some background people
Extra – Dragon Gods – of Sun, Moon, Luck and Water (storm)
Mighty creatures I [created] worship to make the day even more memorable and special.
Action
I wake up early in the morning, remembering the meeting and being slightly unsure if that is a date or not. I’m telling mum I am going to meet somebody, she asks who and I reply – friend, but she doesn't believe.
I sit on the bus and grow inpatient. Finally I stop where Danny waits; he says he has been waiting for me about half an hour (before set time).
We go slowly to the park, talking; each of us being nervous and shy, but the conversation grows. I refer to my Dragon goddess of luck who has made me very lucky lately and to Dragon god of storms who caused the rain clouds (which are visible on the sky) not to rain as well as Dragon god of sun lighting our way. Danny show thumbs up to him.
We sat on the bench and talk, but at some point, suddenly I felt him giving me a soft kiss on the cheek and smiling. I got confused and embarrassed, stood up and started to walk silently. We were unable to talk for some time, our sights venturing somewhere else.
Slowly we could talk again, we walked down the street. I make him notice the sky. It’s light and dark, clouds appear red and embrace the sun. I tell him the story about Dragon god of sun and dragon goddess of night, who meet each other in moments like that, with all their love.
We just realise it’s very late and I should go, so he waits with me on the bus stop. Just when it appears I give him a shy kiss and he kisses me again in lips and hugs.
I return home in a good mood realising how hungry I am now. I then lie on bed, try o sleep but I end up thinking a lot about what happened.